Cheers Account Manager
Cheers is the voice of the North East pub and brewing sector, and Offstone Publishing is looking for an Account Manager to champion the magazine among the leading brewers, publicans and retailers in the region.
This year we will publish our 100th edition and our new Account Manger will help develop commercial opportunities in print and online while becoming a key figure in the North East brewing landscape as we look ahead to our next 100 editions.
Interested? We’re offering a competitive salary, bonus potential, car allowance, 25 days holiday a year, and a great view from our offices in Stocksfield.
Closing date for applications: Friday March 27, 2020
- Maintain and develop pipelines of business for relevant publications, website and social media channels
- Research and identify potential new customers
- Make proactive outbound calls, emails and face to face visits to prospective advertisers
- Create and maintain good working relationships with existing customers, decision makers and influencers
- Maintain customer records
- Work with our creative department to create effective advertisements
- Attend relevant networking events to represent the company
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in sales
- Good negotiating skills and the ability to close a deal
- Strong communication skills
- A good understanding of the media marketplace
- Confidence with social media platforms
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Good commercial awareness
- A full driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Offstone Publishing is a successful media company based in Stocksfield, Northumberland. We are recognised as one of the most versatile magazine publishers around, producing multiple titles in the leisure and tourism sector including Appetite, Cheers, Northern Golfer, Lakes and Cumbria Today, Tyne to Tweed and the Northumbrian magazine. We also produce many other regional and national publications on behalf of our clients while providing design, PR, website and marketing services to a wide range of customers across the UK.