MEDIA SALES PROFESSIONALS
Offstone Publishing are currently looking for two talented, enthusiastic media sales professionals to join the team.
1. Cheers North East
Cheers was established in 2010 and is the authoritative voice of the North East pub and brewing sector and we are looking for someone who can further develop print and online commercial opportunities. The pub and brewing industry in our region is extremely active and the ideal candidate could be working within this area at present and looking for a new challenge or simply be keen to make their mark with this extremely popular title.
2. Leisure & Tourism
We have a growing number of in-house and customer publications within this key growth area and are looking for someone who can maximise the potential of these titles in the North East & Cumbria. The main focus will be on growing advertising from existing and new business along with various other responsibilities including merchandising development. The ideal candidate will have a successful media sales background and a good knowledge of the tourism sector, however we will consider applicants with other relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain and develop pipelines of business for relevant publications, website and social media channels
- Research and identify potential new customers
- Make proactive outbound calls, emails and face to face visits to prospective advertisers
- Create and maintain good working relationships with existing customers, decision makers and influencers
- Maintain customer records
- Work with our creative department to create effective advertisements
- Attend relevant networking events to represent the company
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in sales
- Good negotiating skills and the ability to close a deal
- Strong communication skills
- A good understanding of the media marketplace
- Confidence with social media platforms
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Good commercial awareness
- A full, clean driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Company car/allowance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Friday, August 23rd, 2019
Offstone Publishing is a successful media company based in Stocksfield, Northumberland. We are recognised as one of the most versatile magazine publishers around, producing multiple titles in the leisure and tourism sector including Appetite, Cheers, Northern Golfer, Lakes and Cumbria Today, Tyne to Tweed and the Northumbrian magazine. Many other regional and national publications are produced by us on behalf of our clients and we also provide design, PR, website and marketing to a wide range of customers across the north of England.